Friday, November 17, 2006

Moore goodies in the box

Another swap with Ryoko, my favourite swap pal! It took a while to cross the ocean but it finally arrived to Japan!

As always, she was very generous with her swap! I received the 3 copies of my favourite Japanese magazines: Cotton Time, Cotton Friend and Cotton Paint. Amazing! I will post more pics later. Ryoko also sent me some cute fabrics, writing paper and greeting card! Thanks so much Ryoko, I love it all ♥ !



I sent Ryoko things I brought back from my trip to Hawaii 2 months ago. She wanted some traditional Hawaiian prints, Hawaiian newspaper, vintage postcards and some handmade lavender wands. I also sent her separately a copy of Gourmet magazine, special Christmas issue!



The Christmas swap left a few weeks ago and should reach Japan fairly soon!