Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In the mail

A post dedicated to things that arrived in the post in the past few weeks:

A wonderful package from the lovely Tania from Portugal: gorgeous printed linen and cotton fabrics, trims, vintage lace, buttons and postcards. And look at the embroidered love birds pouch! it makes me smile every time I look at it! Thanks so much Tania. I am a spoiled gal :)



This is what I sent to Tania. Some vintage Russian polka dot linen, vintage trims, winter issue of Knits magazine, assorted teas and sweets.



We have another swap on the way... just in time for Chritmas :)


Another great arrival!

I had spotted this beautiful calendar on Diana's website. She designed the cutest calendar for 2007 with a different design for each month. This is a sample:


Soon to be on my office wall..!