Friday, July 28, 2006

Some swaps!

A few weeks ago, I was lucky to meet online 2 great people in Japan willing to do some swaps with me. Yay!


I came by Anjali's blog via Gimme Your Stuff. I was drooling looking at Anjali's swaps. I contacted her and we agreed on doing a swap. The swap has started already. Anjali received my package a few days ago and has written a lovely post on her blog! Thanks Anjali! I am yet to receive hers.. oh boy, the excitment is building up!

And there's also my new friend Ryoko from Hokkaido, the northern island of Japan. I was a very lucky girl. This is what I received from her:




The cutest Cotton Time book and some lovely stickers. Wait! there's more to come in the post! Thanks so much Ryoko! You got it spot on!

ISBN 4-391-62050-2 for the Japanese craft book addicts!


This is what I sent to Ryoko:



Fabrics, vintage trims, hankie, postards from NY, French craft magazine, some sweets and some Laura Ashley stationery.

Ryoko and I decided to carry on and treat ourselves to monthly swaps!

Don't you just love the internet?!!


☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Il y a quelques semaines, j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer sur internet 2 correspondantes au Japon prêtes à faire un échange!

Tout d'abord, Anjali que j'ai rencontrée par l'intermédiare du blog Gimme Your Stuff. Je l'ai contactée et nous avons décidé de faire un échange! Elle a reçu mon paquet il y a quelques jours. Elle a d'ailleurs écrit un billet très sympa sur son blog et je l'en remercie! Je n'ai pas encore reçu son colis mais l'attend avec impatience!!

J'ai aussi rencontré Ryoko qui habite a Hokkaido, un des iles au nord du Japon. J'ai recu un adorable livre japonais ainsi que des auto-collants. Ce n'est pas fini, il parait qu'autre chose va arriver! Merci Ryoko, c'est vraiment très gentil à toi!

Ryoko et moi avons décidé de nous faire plaisir et de continuer nos envois!